CRNA Opportunity in Largo, FL
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Job Summary:HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services is seeking skilled
CRNAs to join our HCA Florida Largo Hospital. We are excited to be
building an exceptional team of clinicians that thrive in a
fast-paced, collective work environment and one that fosters
continued growth and development. This program serves a high acuity
patient population and our providers receive specialty skill
stipends for cardiac and transplant.
Qualified Candidates/Opportunity Highlights:
- Staffing model of 10 anesthesiologists and 25 CRNAs covering 12
ORs plus EP lab, cath lab and Endo. Average annual surgical volume
- Diverse mix of cases including, transplant, cardiac, heavy
ortho, general surgery, endo, neuro, spine, vascular, robotics,
etc. No pediatrics, OB or trauma.
- CRNAs practice top of license. Able to perform peripheral nerve
blocks, do own lines and airway management with demonstrated
proficiency. Willing to train.
- Flexible shifts: No call. No Nights. No weekends.
- Graduates interested in optimizing a wide range of skills are
more than welcome to applyIncentive/Benefits Package:
- NEW Outstanding compensation package includes tiered base
salary. Additional $15K stipend if cardiac proficient.
- NEW Start date bonus up to $75K and relocation assistance
- NEW 8 weeks of time away From practice with no waiting
- Premium pay rate if clinician works past scheduled shift.
Premium rate applies if clinician opts to pick-up extra
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision,
long-term/short-term disability, Life insurance, and FSA
- 401k company match starting at 3% and increases with years of
- 100% paid professional liability insurance. Occurrence-based.
No tail required.About HCA Florida Largo Hospital:
- 455-bed statutory teaching hospital serving Pinellas County
from three campuses
- Offers several specialty services including Breast Institute,
Cardiovascular Services with Advanced Heart Failure Care (Left
Ventricular Assist Device, Heart Transplant), Kidney and Liver
Transplant, Hepatobiliary Care (kidney, liver, and gall bladder),
Orthopedic/Total Joint Care, Spine, and Neurologic Care, Robotic
Surgery, and Wound Care Services with Hyperbaric Medicine
- Graduate Medical Education Department offers 10 residency and
fellowship programs which are accredited through ACGME
- The hospital is the West Coast Academic Center for NOVA
Southeastern University and is affiliated with the USF Morsani
College of Medicine
- Recognized by several national healthcare organizations
including the Gold Seal from The Joint Commission
- Received quality accolades for Heart and Stroke care from the
American Heart AssociationAbout the Community:
Located along the gulf coast of West Florida, opposite Tampa in
Pinellas County, Largo is home to spectacular white sandy beaches,
many parks and natural preserves. The beautiful weather provides
the residents of Largo with a great mix of outdoor activities to
enjoy including botanical gardens, boating and championship golf
courses. The downtown offers a variety of restaurants and shopping
and there are plenty of family attractions to enjoy. Largo s cost
of living is 13% lower than the national average and attracts a
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Largo , CRNA Opportunity in Largo, FL, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!