Customer Service Representative - Clearwater, FL
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: November 15, 2021
More Information about this Job:
Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Reports To: Member Services Center Supervisor
Location: Clearwater, FL
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Access2Care is a critical part of American Medical Response , the
nation's leading provider of emergency and non-emergency
transportation. As an experienced healthcare organization managing
8.6 million trip requests annually, we have a broad view of the
healthcare landscape and leverage our experience to create
leading-edge improvements in the delivery of services. Access2Care
is pioneering the next generation approach to healthcare
transportation to profoundly improve service delivery expectations
and raise the bar for member experience .
Join Access2Care and become an integral part of serving our members
and assisting them to reach their medical appointments. Access2Care
provides non-emergency medical transportation services to members
of health plans, healthcare facilities and government entities. The
Access2Care team takes great pride in providing critical services
that make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Access2Care offers a competitive benefits package, which
- Work from home opportunities
- Group healthcare plan
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Flexible Spending account
- Paid time off
- Company training
- Accelerated career advancement
- Bilingual hourly rate increase
Position Summary :
Access2Care Customer Service Representatives are a vital part of
the Access2Care team and are responsible for answering incoming
calls from our clients, their members, member representatives, and
medical facilities to set up transportation for medical
appointments or to inquire about transportation and responding to
these calls appropriately, while maintaining a professional,
courteous demeanor. The Customer Service Representative will also
ensure eligibility, determining transportation requirements and
mode of transportation as outlined by our clients. The Customer
Service Representative utilizes Access2Care's advance scheduling
software to optimize the number of rides and minimize indirect
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer back to back telephone calls to schedule non-emergency
- Maintain a professional, caring and courteous demeanor with all
- Tracks specific passengers and trip progress as requested.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of previous customer service experience.
- Experience in a high stress and high call volume center.
- Prior dispatch/routing experience.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Type 30 wpm.
- Multilingual capabilities a plus.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and services.
- Healthcare industry experience.
- Ability to multitask. EEO Statement:
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Largo , Customer Service Representative - Clearwater, FL, Sales , Seminole, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!