Outside Sales W/ Base Salary
Posted on: January 15, 2020
ResourceMFG is seeking a Business Development Manager in the Largo,
If you are a Business Development Manager (Outside Sales) who is
hungry for the opportunity to learn and grow with an industry
leader, then we would love to speak with you!
Who are we?
ResourceMFG, a division of EmployBridge, was founded by a
manufacturing veteran who was frustrated that traditional staffing
services didn't understand "his world." We are unique national
specialty staffing company that focuses solely on providing
superior service to manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. We were
the first company in the industry to specialize in manufacturing
staffing, and today we are also the largest. Find out more about
what sets us apart from our competitors at www.resourcemfg.com!
ResourceMFG - we know manufacturing. It\'s all we do.
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in
the United States and a preeminent resource for professional
staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly
600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from
recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to
delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our
reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the
Compensation for this Business Development Manager role will
include a competitive base salary and unlimited monthly bonus
potential! We also offer a competitive benefit package that
includes medical and dental, short & long-term disability, and life
insurance along with a Wellness Program, generous PTO structure,
and a 401K plan.
Primary duties for this role will include:
* Develops full knowledge of assigned sales territory.
* Prospects new opportunities for business.
* Performs initial safety inspections of potential work sites.
* Secures new accounts and expands business in existing accounts by
preparing and presenting successful proposals.
* Utilizes resources throughout the company to facilitate the sales
* Develops and expands network of community contacts to maximize
business development opportunities.
* Reports to sales and operations management regularly concerning
status of efforts.
* Cooperates with and engages support of operations staff to assure
business is served successfully. Contacts existing clients on
established schedule to assure satisfaction and explore
opportunities to expand business.
* Demonstrates the company's and the area's core values, operating
principles, and service differentiators.
* The primary duty is making sales or obtaining orders or contracts
for services for which a consideration will be paid by the client
* Will be customarily and regularly engaged away from the
employer's place or places of business.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops
alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving
situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional
* Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer
feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and
assistance; Meets commitments.
* Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives
and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team
spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build
morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
* Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to
read and interpret written information.
* Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote
quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
* Cost Consciousness - Contributes to profits and revenue
.Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect
and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the
value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds
a diverse workforce.
* Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires
the trust of others; Works with
* integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
* Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures;
Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports
organization's goals and values; Supports affirmative action and
respects diversity. Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work
environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or
* Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
* Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person
with an alternate plan.
* Initiative - Volunteers readily; Seeks increased
responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed
* Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates
persistence and overcomes obstacles.
* Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with
respect and consideration regardless of their status or
* Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Applies
feedback to improve performance.
* Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely
manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
* Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures;
Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports
potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that
include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers,
Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel
One, Medical Solutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and
Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who
share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in
challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is
team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We
consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep
our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates-
Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At
EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and
prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays,
flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: EmployBridge, Largo , Outside Sales W/ Base Salary, Sales , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!