Posted on: November 17, 2023
ADT is an innovative, culturally diverse company that empowers and
inspires its employees. A culture where we are encouraged to bring
new ideas to our workplace. As times change, so do we. We drive
innovation and continue to evolve as an organization. Our goals are
achieved by initiating change, enhancing product lines and building
What defines success at ADT?
The Residential Service Technician's primary functions and
responsibilities are that of troubleshooting, configuring,
reconstructing and programming existing security and site
What are your key responsibilities?
- Services fire and carbon monoxide detection, networking, hosted
video solutions, and access control.
- Follow and complete required processes of wired/wireless
technology and connection procedures.
- Test and validate system signals/communication with central
monitoring to properly establish service.
- A customer service champion, demonstrating the willingness to
help our customers fix as well as understand the protection in
Qualifications - External
What are we looking for?
- Service experience
- Technical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication
- Customer focused and customer driven mindset
- Thrive in the face of uncertainty
- Valid driver's license
- High School degree or the equivalent
What's in it for you?
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth
The Residential Service Technician is a troubleshooter and service
expert who is responsible for alleviating concerns the customer may
have regarding a security system. The Residential Service
Technician advises customers and the customer care center of the
status of systems and processes inspections.
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and
test for operation.
- Read blueprints, building and electrical plans in order to
complete equipment repairs.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary
- Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire
departments, or other appropriate agencies.
Qualifications - External
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years experience installing and inspecting/repairing
ADT or comparable product line.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to read building electrical and sprinkler plans as
required for clearing equipment trouble
- Standing, stooping, lifting ,climbing ,crawling
- Valid driver's license required.
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com or on Facebook.
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that
represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT
strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit
us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.---
Keywords: ADT, Largo , Service Technician, Professions , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!