USA - Service Technician
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Our client in the healthcare industry is seeking a Service
technician to join their team a part of a the service line to
perform either repair and/or electrical mechanical testing on
medical device equipment.The ideal candidate will have a positive
attitude,taking initiative in stressful and fast-paced
environments, and willingness to learn which will align
successfully in the organization.
Job Title: - Service Technician -
Location: largo FL (25-30 mile radius)
Pay Range: $18.00- $18.90 / hourly.
Shift: 2nd shift 2:30pm - 12:00am
Monday - Friday / Mandatory OT on Saturdays -
What's the Job?
- Uses of variety of hand and power tools,and aids to assemble
and disassemble medical devices.
- Ability to work with small tools and machinery.
- Using dual computer monitors for testing and
- Follows defined Quality Management Systems, all applicable
procedures, reviews maintenance records, and completes all
documentation as required.
- Maintains a continuous flow of the servicing line and works
independently and as a part of a team to achieve process yield
- Rotates into other areas such assembly,repair,packaging,spare
parts and test operations as needed.
- Computer skills, ability to use dual screens -
- Data enter -
- Reliable Transportation
- Assembler experience
- Ability to use power tools and hand tools. -
What's in it for me?
- Weekly Pay!
- Manpower benefits -
- Working in a climate -controlled environment.
If this is a role that interests you and you'd like to learn more,
click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to
discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with
Keywords: Manpower, Largo , USA - Service Technician, Professions , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!