Video Production Specialist
Company: 5% Nutrition
Posted on: September 12, 2023
TheVideo Production Specialistwill support the marketing team in
planning, creating, editing, and distributing video content. They
must bring a creative outlook and show the ability to plan and
execute production projects based on the direction and deliver on
specific content requests. This position is a full-time role within
the marketing department of 5% Nutrition and reports to the head of
marketing.In this position, you will focus mainly on video
post-production. However, you may be asked to work on any and all
aspects of the video production lifecycle, including:
- Conceptualization and planning:This may include researching,
developing, and outlining the idea for the video, determining the
target audience, and identifying the key message or objective of
- Pre-production:This includes scripting, storyboarding, location
scouting, casting, and securing necessary equipment and
- Production:This includes filming, lighting, sound recording,
and directing the actors and crew.
- Post-production:This includes tasks such as editing, color
grading, sound design, and adding special effects to the raw
- Publishing and distribution:exporting the final video in
several formats for uploading and optimizing the content for
- Project Management:Coordinating all aspects of the production,
managing the schedule, communicating with the content creators and
stakeholders, and ensuring the final product meets quality and
- Communicate 5% Nutritions marketing message via video
production lifecycle, from the projects inception to the execution
of the final production.
- Extrapolate product features and benefits into video
content/messaging based on identified goals/objectives.
- Support content development for product releases and event
- Collaborate with 5% Nutrition marketing resources to develop
video scripts for external creators and internal projects.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team and employees in other
divisions and departments, as required.
- Assist in the coordination and distribution of video materials
both internally (Teams, Basecamp, Vimeo) and externally (Amazon,
Shopify, YouTube, and social media channels)
- Overseeing the on-location studio productions, as necessary,
and all equipment
- Limited travel could be required (less than 7 days per year)
and could include expos and industry events.
- Manage photo, video, audio, and drone equipment inventory.
- Ownership to establish your own workflow to schedule projects
as your manager or stakeholder requires, including coordinating
projects for external creators.
- Project/production deliverables will need final approval from
your direct manager (Marketing Director) before
- Bachelors degree or applicable certification or equivalent work
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in video
production/post-production work experience
- Strong proficiency with video editing software (Adobe Premiere
Pro, After Effects, etc.)
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to prioritize and
execute against deadlines.
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a
positive work environment.
- Motivated self-starter with a desire to improve skills and
- Can work independently and thrive with limited
- Integrity, professionalism, and the ability to maintain
confidentiality are essential.
- Basic computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).NICE-TO-HAVES
- A passion for sports, fitness, and/or weightlifting.
- Prior experience as an athlete, brand ambassador, or
- Is interested in social media trends, content, etc.
Keywords: 5% Nutrition, Largo , Video Production Specialist, Professions , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!