Apartment Community Maintenance Tech
Company: The Liberty Group
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWe're immediately hiring for experienced Make
Ready/Turn Key/Punch Tech for multiple locations in the greater
Largo area. Immediate openings with our local as well as nationally
recognized properties. Don't miss the Opportunity to move up in
your Career!! Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through
turn-over repairs and improvements.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Perform all make-ready duties including but not limited to:
painting, vinyl tile, punch-out & sheetrock repair and
- Must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall
sockets and minor plumbing.
- Cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common
- Performs on-call and after-hours emergency services as
- Provide residents with outstanding customer service. Must meet
the following qualifications:
- At least 6 months of onsite experience
- Valid I.D. required
- Have reliable transportation
- Own tools necessary to perform basic turns This is a great
opportunity for those who have Hotel, Rehab, Condo, Construction
and Carpentry experience and want to get into the multi-family
industry! The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
Keywords: The Liberty Group, Largo , Apartment Community Maintenance Tech, Professions , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!