Senior Quality Technician
Company: CONMED Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Senior Technician of Sustaining Quality collaborates with
the Quality Engineers and the Operations partners to assure that
products being manufactured meet all applicable specifications and
are processed in compliance with internal and external
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs product, process, DHR and area audits in manufacturing
areas as requested for conformance to Standard Operating Procedures
and manufacturing specifications.
- Uses Inspection Procedures and working knowledge of inspection
techniques/equipment to inspect parts to blueprints, procedures and
specifications in manufacturing and receiving inspection
- Demonstrate competency to the CONMED QMS and assist in
mentoring operations and support function partners as needed.
- Provide support to Business Unit and Quality Engineers in
continuous improvement activities as they relate to the reduction
of product inquiries or other initiatives. (NC, CAPA and
- Initiate holds/quarantines and perform containment activities
on products using the CONMED systems for nonconforming
- Write detailed documentation on product, documentation and/or
processes that fail to meet requirements.
- Assesses risk of process and product non-conformances utilizing
CONMED QMS and risk management processes.
- Prepare DHR documentation for archives.
- Assist in training new auditors.
- Participate/contribute to Kaizen events as assigned.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Associate's degree and/or equivalent work experience. ASQ
certified quality inspector or certified quality technician
- 3-5 years experience in manufacturing quality. Preferably in
Medical device, Pharmaceutical or Biotech industries.
- Strong computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Word,
Excel, and Power Point.
- Working knowledge of CONMED ERP system a plus.
- Working knowledge of FDA Good Manufacturing and Documentation
Practices. In particular, failure investigations, root cause
analysis, CAPA, Nonconformance Management, calibrations,
- Strong written communication skills.
- Frequent sitting, walking, and standing.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.0-20% TravelThis position is not
eligible for employer based visa sponsorship.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and
- Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid
fully by CONMED
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for
dollar up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock
purchases at discounted price
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level
coursesCONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative
Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or veteran status.If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation
pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at option
Keywords: CONMED Corporation, Largo , Senior Quality Technician, Professions , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!