Material Handler 3rd Shift
Company: Express Employment Professionals - Clearwater
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Material Handlers - Third Shift$14-$17/hr depending on
experience plus shift differential $1.001-2 years experience, know
- Advise Mold Techs and supervisors regarding information of
concerns, problems, etc. on shift.
- Insure all mixing containers are clean before use
- Keep floors, mixing areas and grinder areas clean.
- Take out trash, change water/soap in mop buckets as
- Ensure that all finished product is moved to designated
- Assist and/or perform color changes per change procedure.
- Ensure that filters on loaders, hoppers and shop-vacuums are
- Ensure that hoppers, dryers, grinders and Gaylords are clean
and/or full of proper material and labeled accordingly.
- Mix and blend virgin resins with colorants and regrind as per
shop work order.
- Clean all necessary grinders, blenders and hoppers.
- Insure proper Lot traceability on all resins, colorants, and
- Make sure all materials are stored in a sealed or covered
container.To APPLY for this opportunity OR for more information
about all our jobs postings, please
- Call our office at 727-479-0679
- Email your updated resume to
- Submit your online application to our website, OR download the
ExpressJobs APP on your mobile device where you may submit your
application, view our job postings, or manage any assignment we may
send you toBenefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
- Medical Plan
- Accrue Holiday and Vacation PTO
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Bonus $50
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals - Clearwater, Largo , Material Handler 3rd Shift, Professions , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!