Coordinator Supply Chain
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Company Overview:At ADT, we---ve been in the business of helping
save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on
Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.--Position Summary:--The
ADT Supply Chain Coordinator will work within a warehouse in a
designated ADT Sales & Service Office (SSO) and will be responsible
for timely and cost-effectively ordering supplies, receipt and
stocking of inventory, and shipping of SSO inventory.The Supply
Chain Coordinator ensures the security and accountability of
inventory by documenting transactions using computer-based systems
such as Oracle and Perpetual Inventory, processes transactions in
accordance with procedures established by ADT and Sarbanes-Oxley
(SOX) guidelines, and periodically conducts physical inventories
and system reviews.
- Completes online orders for hardware, cable, and other
miscellaneous items as required for the ADT Sales & Service Office
(SSO) for the Service and Installation departments and processes
purchase orders to maintain the inventory levels in the SSO
- Ensures that the local SSO warehouse is a safe, organized, and
secure facility and takes immediate corrective action necessary to
regain compliance when defaults are found.
- On a daily basis, uses the Perpetual Inventory functionality to
document transactions on equipment to and from various
sub-inventories assuring that the physical inventory and the
"booked" inventory in the system match and investigates and
resolves any discrepancies.
- Pulls and issues hardware as required for Residential, Small
Business and Core Commercial installation and service jobs as
- Replenishes truck stock for each fleet vehicle and moves
material from shipping/distribution trucks into the warehouse.
- Opens shipments and verifies parts ordered, unpacks, removes,
and reconciles items for each department, and tracks and forwards
receipt for materials purchased to Accounts.
- Identifies shelf locators to be entered into the Perpetual
Inventory system and stocks all warehouse shelves in accordance
with established static stock and hardware guidelines.
- Delivers incoming material not assigned to the warehouse to its
proper destination and ensures that the inventory is properly
documented into the appropriate sub-inventory.
- Maintains product knowledge for items in stock and answers
technical questions related to the work order, its number, and
- Examines equipment returned from cancelled accounts to
determine if the equipment should be repaired, replaced under
warranty, returned to manufacturers for credit, or disposed of
within Perpetual Inventory and Sarbanes-Oxley guidelines.
- Maintains control logs and copies of all invoice transactions
for material procurement and material handling as per federal,
state, and local regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.--Education/Certification:
- High School Diploma or equivalent-- Experience:
- Three years of material handling and inventory control
- Previous experience working with a computerized, perpetual
inventory management system.-- Skills:
- Basic computer skills, (e.g., Microsoft Office, especially in
- Knowledge of perpetual inventory management system.
- Attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate warehouse related equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb a ladder.
- Valid driver's license.------ADT LLC is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse
and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and
environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve
our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we
have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel
included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn
Keywords: ADT, Largo , Coordinator Supply Chain, Professions , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!