CDLA Dry Van/Reefer FL Local/Regional
Company: Oakley Transport
Posted on: November 12, 2021
CDL-A Drivers: Home Time Benefits & Up To $75,000 Annually
When you are in the people business, you put people first. At
Oakley Transport, we do just that. We aren t a trucking company, we
are a people company that happens to work in trucking. And after an
unprecedented year, Oakley s food grade tank operations continue to
be in high demand. We value our professional drivers and understand
the vital role they play to our customers, and to America. That s
why we continue to offer our top-of-the-line package not found
anywhere else. Oakley dry van/refrigerated drivers average $65000 -
$70,000 annually, enjoy multiple monthly bonuses that are easily
earned, excellent health benefits and support from all our staff,
starting with our President Tommy Oakley. There s never been a
better time to Explore Your Opportunities at Oakley Transport!
Where Trust matters!!!!!
Oakley Dry Van/Reefer Drivers Enjoy:
- Average $65,000 - $75,000 Annually!
- Top Runners Can Earn $200-$250 Per Day
- Polk County FL Residents - Home Daily!
- All Other FL Residents - Weekly Home Time!
- Safe Driving Performance Program Earn Up To 5cpm Extra Every
Month (on top of starting mileage rate)
- Quarterly/Annual Safety Bonus Program (Up To $2,000)
- $300 Orientation Incentive 2-3 Day Paid Orientation; Get In &
- NO Touch, Statewide Freight
- Driver Mentor Program
- Driver Retention and Driver Recognition Programs
- Unlimited Driver Referral Opportunities - $2,000 Bonus, Per
- Late Model Volvo Tractors, Governed at 68mph. APU/Inverter,
Smart Drive, Toll/Scale Pass
- Premium Health Benefits After 60 Days medical, dental,
- 401(k) w/ Company Contributions
- Rider Program
Don t Wait! Call Oakley Today Where Trust Matters!
(888) 447-0151 Oakley Transport Driving Professionals duties
include, but are not limited to; maintaining and building working
relationships with customers, manage hours of service, meet strict
appointment times, effectively communicate with office staff,
inspect mechanical equipment, maintain cleanliness of equipment and
display a professional attitude.
- A Valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- 12 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience within the
last 5 years
- Safe, acceptable driving record
Call now to learn more about what Oakley can do for you! (888)
Keywords: Oakley Transport, Largo , CDLA Dry Van/Reefer FL Local/Regional, Professions , Seminole, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!