PRODUCTION ASSEMBLER II
Company: Formulated Solutions
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Formulated Solutions Innovates, Formulates and Creates consumer
brands. We put together a broadly talented team of experts in
manufacturing, production, laboratory, regulatory, distribution and
marketing, that possesses an unparalleled drive to deliver
market-ready products of the highest quality. Our in-house
technologies in Aerosol, Biochemistry, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical and
Polymer Chemistry, coupled with innovative package design and
strategic marketing services, provides clients with one of the
fastest design-to-market solutions in the world. We serve companies
in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care and specialty chemical
applications. We also support small and large companies in
generating and producing unique products for the retail market.
Formulated Solutions offers a wide range of benefit options for our
full-time employees, allowing them to find the right plan to enroll
into. We also offer 401k with a company match and much more! If you
are hard-working, self-motivated and looking for a new and exciting
career opportunity, apply today!
- Lead a manufacturing team of Production Assemblers safely
through the production process assuring quality and efficiency
standards are achieved at all times.
- Assure all required documentation is properly completed and in
compliance with company policy and federal regulations. MAJOR
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive production goals and requirements from area Production
Manager in order to maintain the production schedule.
- Insure that shift start times and end times are adhered to.
Report issues to area manager.
- Retrieve Batch Records and other needed documents from the
- Review all assigned Batch Records to assure your understanding.
Request support or training when needed.
- Assure all material have been properly picked to the production
- Set-up production line for specific production requirements and
standards as directed by the batch record.
- Review materials for correctness against the Batch Record Bill
of Materials. Report discrepancies to area manager.
- Check that all assemblers are properly signed into the batch
record and punched into the production order during its
- Assemble Production Assembler team, discuss production process,
quality attributes and manufacturing goals.
- Assure you and all employees are using the proper PPE for the
task that are being performed.
- Review all safety instructions in the batch record with
- Assigns personnel to cleaning and production tasks based on
their training and abilities. ? Comply with all quality, safety and
company policies. Report concerns to area manager.
- Monitor quality attributes, perform quality checks as required
by the batch record.
- Report quality and safety concerns to area manager. Stop
production if necessary to assure the safety of employees and
quality of the product being produced.
- Before, during and after assure compliance with all batch
record requirements are achieved.
- Document all data and task as required by the batch
- Maintain all equipment and area logs.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and area.
- Communicate with other teams i.e. management, quality and
maintenance as needed. QUALIFICATION:
- Dependable transportation.
- Can work independently (PA-2) or with a team.
- Speak and understand English fluidly.
- Communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Work shifts that may exceed 10 or 12 hours when asked.
- Work weekends.
- Preferred Additional
- Past packaging production experience.
- CGMP, 5-S, Clean Room experience.
- Past production work experience of 5 plus years. (PA-2)
CRITICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to operate complex production machinery and related
- Ability to lead, direct and train others on task that will be
- Ability to assist in diagnosis and repair of malfunctioning
- Ability to follow written/verbal instructions.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Must be able to stand in one place for length of shift.
- Perform basic math functions i.e. addition, subtraction and
- Perform counts on components. (PA-2)
- Place components on other components while they move on a
conveyor. ? Follow written/verbal instructions. ? Write clearly and
legibly. (PA-2) ? Lift 35 - 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Use of a scanner, calculator or computer. (PA-2) COMPUTER
SKILLS: Technical Skills and Experience (if applicable) MS Outlook,
Word, Excel. Education and/or Training
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- First aid / CPR.
- Computer basics / calculator. PI130362102
Keywords: Formulated Solutions, Largo , PRODUCTION ASSEMBLER II, Professions , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!