BUILDING SERVICES TECHNICIAN
Company: Formulated Solutions
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Formulated Solutions Innovates, Formulates and Creates consumer
brands. We put together a broadly talented team of experts in
manufacturing, production, laboratory, regulatory, distribution and
marketing, that possesses an unparalleled drive to deliver
market-ready products of the highest quality. Our in-house
technologies in Aerosol, Biochemistry, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical and
Polymer Chemistry, coupled with innovative package design and
strategic marketing services, provides clients with one of the
fastest design-to-market solutions in the world. We serve companies
in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care and specialty chemical
applications. We also support small and large companies in
generating and producing unique products for the retail market.
Formulated Solutions offers a wide range of benefit options for our
full-time employees. We also offer 401k with a company match and
much more! If you are hard-working, self-motivated and looking for
a new and exciting career opportunity, apply today!PRIMARY
PURPOSE:Responsible for providing maintenance support to our
facility.Using a variety of hand and power tools, performs defined
inspections and assigned light building maintenance function tasks
in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry, drywall, electrical,
plumbing, grounds keeping, furniture moving, and general cleaning)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not
limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches
and outlets, light bulbs, ballasts, sockets, fuses, minor
appliances, cords, etc.).
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance(e.g. replacement or repair
of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching,
replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices)
- Performs minor painting, drywall repair, carpentry, and masonry
work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brushes, sprayer, roller,
trowel, hangs doors, fits locks and door handles).
- Reconfigures, installs, positions and remounts modular offices
- Responsible for maintaining good operating conditions of
equipment used in and around building, blending and manufacturing
work areas and systems assigned.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, and other areas as
- Cleans and organizes work area according to cGMP and safety
- Responsible for performing assignments in conformance with
appropriate Regulatory (cGMP's) and departmental Standard Operating
Procedures which assure the quality of our products.
- Documents all work performed; complies with acceptable current
Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) standards.
- Performs preventative maintenance inspections and prepares
inspection reports concerning operation of equipment and mechanical
condition of equipment.
- Helps to attain goals of the maintenance department and the
facility by contributing ideas and suggestions.
- Contributes to the production of a quality product which
requires quality equipment maintained and updated by the
- Uses critical thinking skills to determine possible causes of
- Responsible for communicating with co-workers and management as
to potential problems that need addressing or opportunities that
may be acted upon.
- Must be a self-starter and have the initiative to create work
when the daily tasks are completed.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Basic math skills and basic computer literacy required.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical equipment.
- Able to identify tools and hardware used in a maintenance
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and is improvement and
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Must be able to work effectively with peers and display good
- Must be able to receive and utilize instructions from
- Preferred Additional
- Technical school diploma or certificate
- Knowledgeable in the use of PC's CRITICAL SKILLS AND
- Extra considerations offered to candidates with prior
experience in the aerosol industry.
- Extra considerations offered to candidates with cGMP, FDA and/
medical device experience.
- Ability to lift 35-50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a regular
- Can work in/around/under/over equipment safely and with the
ability to diagnose and repair on the job. Education and/or
TrainingHigh school diploma or GED required. Individuals with
equivalent combination of education, training and related
experience will be considered. PI130362123
Keywords: Formulated Solutions, Largo , BUILDING SERVICES TECHNICIAN, Professions , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!