Inventory & Logistics Analyst
Posted on: October 18, 2020
The CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SENIOR INVENTORY ANALYST is responsible
for ensuring ConMed offers best in class customer service to both
our internal business partners and external customers. We are
seeking someone with a passion for taking care of our customers,
who loves problem solving, thrives in a cross-functional working
environment and has strong desire to work with multiple
stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc.)
Key areas of responsibility:
* Coordinates shipments and deliveries for VIP orders included
consolidated shipments and White Glove deliveries.
* First point of contact for shipment delay escalations and works
with appropriate warehouse to resolve shipping issues.
* Receives and logs shipment related issues such as damaged
shipments, late deliveries, short/over-shipments, wrong product
shipments and ensures these are entered into the Windchill
* Create and send monthly field inventory reconciliations to each
sales rep for loaner and evaluation inventory in their
* Transfer inventory between sales representatives as
* Assists with the management of evaluation requests for Commercial
Sales Teams to ensure inventory availability and on-time shipments
of eval equipment.
* Assists with the management of large PM requests by coordinating
timing of product return and ensuring loaner inventory is available
for products included in PM.
* Manages used inventory and orders for used inventory
* Invoices customers for over due evaluation/loaner returns.
* Identify and communicate areas of improvements to the sales
experience to enhance our products and services.
* Acts as customer advocate, recommends and implements changes
based on sales feedback
* Collaborates with business leaders and cross-functional teams as
a customer and sales advocate to integrate feedback into decisions
on processes, products, and service offerings to improve end user
usability, satisfaction, and loyalty.
* Works with cross-functional teams to align customer interests
with business objectives.
Preferred qualifications include:
* Ability to balance and prioritize competing demands and create
practical solutions to business problems
* Highly accountable, forward thinking, and able to understand the
* Excellent analytical and technical skills; proficient in Excel
and other MS programs
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills
* Requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience or 1-2 years
and Bachelor s degree.
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid
fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar
up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at
discounted price.Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action
Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the
ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-325-5900 option
Keywords: CONMED, Largo , Inventory & Logistics Analyst, Professions , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!