Customer Support Representative
Posted on: November 27, 2019
Customer Support Representative
Do you enjoy working on a team that sees you as more than just a
number? Does teamwork and driving results attract you? Are you
looking for a job with no weekends? Are steady work schedules and
work-life balance something you've been missing? If you answered
yes to these questions, we may have just the role you are looking
What will I be doing?
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for handling
internal and external customer issues, concerns and inquiries. The
support rep performs daily duties to ensure that our customer needs
are being taken care of with efficient and effective service and
- Review and resolve assigned issues and inquiries
- Ensure mandatory Queue coverage
- Cancellations and Rejections
- Assist and Support EspriGas "TMG" customer request
- Ability to assist and manage department mailboxes
- Serve as communicator between Customer Service and Key
- Assist with overflow calls
- Rush Deliveries
- Assist and Support C.T.I & Home Depot Request
- Assist with Non-Strategic Return Labels
- Manage FTO's
- Assist with Escalations
What's in it for me?
Airgas offers temperature regulated facilities, multiple shift
times, HMO health plans, 401K, and 2 weeks' vacation as a new
employee! Our employees can also take advantage of Life Insurance,
AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, sick time,
Tuition Reimbursement and much more!
What skills and experience do I need to have?
To perform this job successfully within a timely manner with a
sense of urgency for our customer needs. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Good organizational and people skills.
- Accountability, assume responsibility for all actions and
follows through to ensure you and your team complete tasks and
assignments with attention to detail.
- Professionalism, present yourself in person and on the
telephone in a way that is refined, polished, courteous,
controlled, warm and helpful.
- Positive Attitude, wear a smile and conduct yourself with an
upbeat demeanor, while demonstrating flexibility and
approachability towards team members, customers and
- Problem Solving, proactive in anticipating and preventing
problems before they arise, and address them and taking
- Responsiveness, respond promptly to the needs of our internal
and external customers.
- Initiative, if a task needs to be done willing to provide above
and beyond efforts.
- Stewardship protects and ensures the best interest for the
- Leadership, mentor to peers and fellow team members and new
employees by exemplifying the characteristics of excellent customer
service at all times.
- Compassion, caring and empathetic to feelings, thoughts and
experiences of team members, customers without judgment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with SAP
- Attention to detail with ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures properly in a
fast paced work environment
- Ability to leverage research tools to execute sound
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to talk, hear, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle or
feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop,
kneel or crouch
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to focus on objects.
Who is Airgas?
Airgas Inc., an Air Liquide company, is one of the country's
largest supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases. As the
leading U.S. distributor, Airgas has a focus on quality
products-but we recognize that it's the quality of our people that
makes our success possible. With more than 17,000 employees working
in approximately 1,100 locations-branches, retail stores, gas fill
plants, specialty labs, gas production facilities and distribution
centers-chances are, there is a career at Airgas custom fit for
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,
Keywords: Airgas, Largo , Customer Support Representative, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!