Posted on: October 11, 2019
Solders printed circuit boards and various types of connections.
Assembly of mechanical components using prints and/or written
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assembles hand pieces, optical products, and various types of
mechanical, pneumatic and electronic products according to written
specifications and procedures.
* Assembles, prepares, solders and molds various types of wire
harnesses and cable assemblies.
* Inspects parts, assemblies and products throughout the production
* Performs production tests on various assemblies, subassemblies
and final products.
* Prepares cables with hardware, sets up and mixes various
compounds, mold cables, trims and deburrs as required.
* Uses a variety of hand tools and manual, semi automatic,
automatic assembly test equipment.
* Attends, passes, and participates in various training programs
such as HPWT, GMP classes, OSHA and related safety classes, quality
classes, production techniques classes and workshops, etc.
* Must be willing and able to continually rotate through a variety
of manufacturing processes, performing all types of tasks in a
* Performs preventative maintenance on tools, equipment and
machines as required.
* Performs other related tasks not limited to but includes;
performing housekeeping tasks required to keep work areas clean and
* Observes all safety rules and regulations including the wearing
of protective equipment when required. Will report any unsafe
conditions to management.
* Sustains and maintains 5S standards and all continuous
* Assists in training other employees performing similar tasks on
the proper techniques and procedures in order to produce defect
* Communicates with the other shifts, if applicable, the status of
parts, equipment and any other matters that might have an impact on
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: A minimum of 2 years experience in
electronic/mechanical assembly and soldering experience within the
past 12 months.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS: Ability to follow verbal and written
instructions, read blueprints (English/metric), operate various
types of production equipment, and use gauges and other measurement
tools. Must be able to work all scheduled overtime. Must be willing
and able to continually rotate through a variety of manufacturing
processes, performing all types of tasks in a cell/team
environment. Demonstrate ability to function in a high performance
work team environment. Candidate must be able to demonstrate
soldering proficiency. Must be reliably and predictably available
to perform the major duties of the position at the assigned work
site. Must be able to be ready to perform the job tasks at the
assigned starting time.
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid
fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar
up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at
discounted price.Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action
Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the
ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-325-5900 option #3.
Keywords: CONMED, Largo , Electronic Assembler, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!