Posted on: September 8, 2019
Hiring Now! Experienced Maintenance Mechanics - Temp to hire full
time positions with LOTS of Overtime! in the Largo area.-- Shift:
1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift Available!.-- Overtime and Saturdays are
required.----#selectjobs Monday-Friday (Saturday work is required
when needed) Pay:-- Ranges from $16 to $23/hr determined on
experience Position Overview/Job Duties:
- Use of hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws,
drills, and wrenches.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines
continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently,
and/or the physical condition of buildings does not
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them,
checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as
- Assemble, install, or repair machinery and equipment.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools
and power tools, and reassemble equipment. -- We offer great
benefits:-- -$120-$150 Referral bonus for each person you refer!
-Weekly pay -Free online College courses for advancement
opportunities -Holiday pay, Medical/Dental and more! Benefits for
working here: -AC environment (not common in Florida) and clean
facility! -Long term position with stability! -40 hrs guaranteed
plus OT! --
- 2 plus years Maintenance Mechanic experience in a Manufacturing
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Equipment Maintenance Knowledge, Electrical Knowledge,
Technical Understanding, Basic Safety, Power Tools, Attention to
Detail and Flexibility.
- Ability to Interpret Electrical Schematics and Technical
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, and squat to work on and around
- Able to Climb ladders and utilize powered lifts, lifting items
weighing up to 75 lbs. --Apply now
Keywords: SelectStaffing, Largo , Maintenance Mechanics, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!