Associate Returned Goods I
Posted on: August 4, 2019
PURPOSE: This position is responsible for the receiving and
disposition of all product returned for credit, service/repair,
loaner pool, rental etc. as assigned within the Returned Goods (RG)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* These duties include receiving and decontaminating returned
* Entering of return goods data, distribution of product to correct
factory or inventory location.
* Disposition all incoming and outgoing product, data entry,
packaging and shipping product.
* Candidates for this position must have data entry skills and be
capable of correctly filling out paperwork such as RG documents,
regulatory documents, service/repair documentation, stock movement
tickets, scrap tickets, identification tags, etc.
* Also considered part of this positions function is the ability to
document activities, participate in team meetings and represent the
team at other meetings.
* Must be willing and able to continually rotate through a variety
of manufacturing processes, performing all types of tasks in a
* Performs other related tasks including but not limited to
performing housekeeping tasks required to keep the work area safe,
clean and organized.
* Sustains and maintains 5S standards and all continuous
* Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: This position requires one or two
years related experience in at least one of the following; data
entry and/or warehousing/material handling.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS: Ability to follow verbal and written
instruction. Strong organizational and time management skills are
essential. Learn multiple job functions; rotate job functions on an
as needed basis. Must be able to work all scheduled overtime. Must
be willing and able to continually rotate through a variety of
manufacturing processes, performing all types of tasks in a
cell/team environment. Demonstrate ability to function in a high
performance work team environment.Expected travel: 0-20%.This
position is not eligible for employer-visa sponsorship.
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid
fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar
up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at
discounted price.Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action
Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the
ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-325-5900 option #3.
Keywords: CONMED, Largo , Associate Returned Goods I, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!