Company: The Goodman Group, LLC
Posted on: May 18, 2019
purpose of this position is to greet and assist visitors,
residents, callers and provide exemplary customer service at all
times. As directed by your supervisor, perform administrative
support functions efficiently and in accordance with established
procedures.Essential Job Functions Duties and
- Greet visitors, residents, and vendors in a courteous and
professional manner. Identify visitors and direct to appropriate
location. Process and record visitor information as defined by the
- Answer the telephone, determine nature of call, and direct
caller to appropriate individual or department.
- Respond to requests from within the community; identify and
locate appropriate personnel.
- Maintain resident information by name and room number,
eligibility to receive calls, emergency phone members of oncall
personnel, department extensions, key personnel, etc.
- Exercise discretion in releasing information so that
confidentiality and privacy are maintained. Information must be
stored in a safe and secure manner at all times.
- Identify security concerns and notify supervisor or proper
authorities. Effectively communicate facility policies and
procedures to visitors, staff and vendors.
- Assist with administrative duties which includes, typing,
copying, filing, posting accounts, sorting mail, ordering supplies
- Provide support for other business functions that may include
marketing, information and tours.
- Maintain a work environment that is clean and presents a
- As appropriate, document and resolve concerns or relay to the
- Ethically and responsibly conduct small monetary transactions
for ticket sales, etc.
- Attend and participate in service training programs to meet
state and federal requirements.Required Knowledge, Skills and
AbilitiesMust possess the ability to make independent decisions,
follow instructions, and accept constructive criticism. Must be
able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members,
visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
Must be able to work with ill, disabled, elderly, and emotionally
upset people within the facility. Must be able to speak, write and
understand English in a manner that is sufficient for effective
communication with supervisors, employees, residents, and
families.Education and ExperienceA high school diploma or
GED.Prefer one year experience in a clerical position or
successfully completed a secretarial science program from an
Keywords: The Goodman Group, LLC, Largo , Receptionist, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!