Posted on: April 13, 2019
CONMED is a leader in medical technology. We empower healthcare
providers worldwide to deliver exceptional outcomes for patients.
If you are committed to making a difference and delivering
exceptional results, you'll find a group of people here that shares
your passion for meaningful work. You'll be supported by a
leadership team that promotes engagement through professional
development, new challenges and growth opportunities over the
course of your career. Come inspire us through your dedication,
creativity and exceptional performance - we'll do the same for you!
Following written instructions, assembles a variety of components
to produce sub-assemblies or finished product that meet
requirements. Duties and Responsibilities:
* Set-up and operate a limited amount of production equipment.
* Read blueprints and utilize various measurement devices such as
calipers, micrometer, etc.
* Checks own work for proper assembly.
* Follows all cGMP manufacturing requirements.
* Observes all safety rules and regulations including the wearing
of protective equipment when required.
* Prints labels and packages a variety of products or
sub-assemblies following established procedures.
* Accurately completes all necessary documentation associated with
* Must be willing and able to continually rotate through a variety
of manufacturing processes, performing all types of tasks in a
* Sustains and maintains 5S standards and all continuous
* Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
* A minimum of one year work experience, preferably in mechanical
CONMED Corporation is a progressive, global medical device company.
Through thoughtful leadership, innovation and team work, we are
changing the future of medicine. Our 3,500 employees worldwide make
meaningful contributions, positively impact the business, and
advance in their careers as our company and product portfolio
We are a leader in Orthopedics, General Surgery, Gynecology,
Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, and Anesthesiology and our employees
enjoy challenging and diverse job opportunities across these varied
specializations. We are headquartered in upstate New York with
additional domestic facilities in FL, CA, MA, CO, and GA. We have
an international presence in more than 20 locations throughout
Europe, Australia, Latin America, Asia, North America, and the
* CONMED offers competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid
fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar
up to 7%
* Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at
* Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action
Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race,ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: CONMED, Largo , Mechanical Assembler, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!