Quality Assurance Tech Rep - Largo, Florida
Company: Duro-Last Roofing
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Duro-Last Roofing has an opening for a Quality Assurance
Technical Representative in the Largo, Florida area. This is a
full-time, year-round, salaried position with excellent benefits.
- Physically inspect roof installations for quality and
- Issue the roof warranty in accordance with the Duro-Last
- Make repairs to Duro-Last roofs.
- Conduct on-site training classes and offer guidance to
contractors in proper roof installation.
- Provide support to Duro-Last contractors and sales reps in
- Schedule inspections and repairs and prepare reports for
- This is a physically challenging position that requires
bending, lifting, pulling, climbing, etc. Requirements:
- Two to four years of experience in commercial low slope
roofing, construction, roof inspection, or quality assurance is
- Individual must be equipped with strong motivation,
organization, time management, documentation, and communication
skills (both orally and written).
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to
multi-task and prioritize.
- Demonstration of strong work ethics (punctual, dependable, and
trustworthy) is necessary.
- The ability to complete responsibilities and operate equipment
conforming to company production, personnel, and safety procedures
- The ability to read and comprehend roofing specifications.
- Must be able to communicate and handle conflict in a
- Valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
- Must be willing to do extensive regional travel.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to pass a physical agility test. Compensation &
Benefits: We offer a competitive benefit program that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Prescription drug program
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Company vehicle and expense account provided Duro-Last,
Division of Holcim Products and Services US LLC. is an equal
opportunity employer, which values diversity in the workplace. All
applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in
employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry,
national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status, medical
condition, or any other status protected by law. All recruitment,
hiring, placements, transfers and promotions will be on the basis
of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, and business need.
Keywords: Duro-Last Roofing, Largo , Quality Assurance Tech Rep - Largo, Florida, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!