Company: Ametek, Inc.
Posted on: September 10, 2023
AMETEK is a world-class global manufacturer of electronic
instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of
approximately $4.5 billion. Publicly traded on the NYSE since 1930
and a component of the S&P 500, AMETEKhas over 16,500
colleagues at more than 150 operating locations in 30 countries
around the world. Our mission is to solve our customers' most
challenging problems with differentiated technology solutions.
AMETEK's Growth Model combines four strategies: Operational
Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions,Global & Market Expansion, and
New Product Development. -Our core values - ethics, integrity,
respect for the individual, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and
social responsibility - are essential to doing business the right
way. AMETEK believes that a diverse workforce and an inclusive
environment are critical to the continued growth and success of the
company.We seek to hire, develop, and retain individuals who
embrace and thrive in our performance based, entrepreneurial
culture. We are united by ourcommon spirit of collaboration,
creativity, and innovation, backed by the power of a large, global
company. To learn more about working at AMETEK visit - -AMETEK
Sensors, Test & Calibration provides calibration, temperature
measurement, pressure measurement, position measurement, level
measurement, material test, force measurement, springs and reels,
cable management, and weighing solutions for a wide range of
industries. We can offer standard or customized solutions to fit
almost all applications. -We are an invisible partner, helping our
customers design, manufacture, and store the products of tomorrow.
Our test machines, temperature calibrators, gauges, sensors,
springs, and cords are used across the globe in robotics, factory
automation, the development of medicines, and the exploration of
space. In addition, our products are in constant use throughout the
oil and gas, power, and water/wastewater industries, helping to
save and produce energy, ensure safety in hazardous areas, control
temperatures, perform tank level measurement, and so much more.
-Website: We are looking for enthusiastic talent to join our team
as a Network Administrator, eager to learn the business and develop
and grow within our organization. In this role, you will be
responsible for providing technical assistance and support related
to computer systems, hardware, or software. You will also respond
to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and
determine and implement solutions.The Network Administrator will be
responsible for supporting multiple locations of our Ametek
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot computer networks and
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as
- Install, upgrade, and configure network printing, directory
structures, rights, security, and software on file servers.
- Provide users with network technical support.
- Respond to the needs and questions of users concerning their
access of resources on the network.
- Establish network users, user environment, directories, and
security for networks being installed.
- Recommend changes to improve operations and system
- Provide training to users in the use of their systems when
- Document network changes made and train staff on new network
technologies when necessary
- Other duties may be assigned. - - - - Required
Skills/AbilitiesTravel up to 30%
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, or related field preferred, related experience to be
considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum years of work experience: 5-7 years in a technical
- Experience in supporting VMWare environment, Support Windows
Server, SQL server, Active Directory, Windows computer
- Possess in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS Diagnostic and
analytical skills for software and general IS application
- Strong computer literacy skills with an emphasis on software
knowledge, installations, and use. MS applications, Internet, and
- Ability to prioritize while maintaining a positive
- Ability to be proactive and able to take direction and
establish ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated networking skills, able to foster strong
relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus; service-oriented attitude. Physical
Requirements: - -
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds at times. - - #CareForTomorrowAt
AMETEK STC we believe in building a sustainable future for our
customers, colleagues, suppliers, and the communities in which we
operate. We take an active role in promoting real change, by
contributing to a healthy, fair, and sustainable society in many of
the countries our facilities are located. We call it
Keywords: Ametek, Inc., Largo , Network Administator, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!