Customer Service Associate
Company: Paleo On The Go
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Paleo On The Go is an award-winning, paleo food production
facility. Joining our team means that you are a part of an
organization that helps people all over the country improve their
health, greatly reduce symptoms of autoimmune diseases (even
eliminates them), heal their gut, and build up their immune systems
to live a happier, more productive life. Everything we make is
grain and gluten-free; all-natural and mostly organic.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Associate to
join our dynamic team. This position is multi-faceted and is a good
fit for someone who is flexible, quick-learner, and eager to take
on tasks. Customer service and internal communication of customer
order fulfillment will make up the majority of this job. As the
first point of contact, this position is responsible for the daily
communication and experience of our customers and potential
*Essential Function & Responsibilities: *
* Thoroughly read, research, respond, follow up, organize, and
manage customer communications via our CRM (emails and webforms)
system, the phone, social media.
* Learn about what we do, AIP/Paleo/Real Food nutritional
information, what makes us special, how we help people, who our
customer is, what common issues we face, the flow of our ordering
and shipping process, and any other details that make for a
knowledgeable customer service representative.
* Provide top-notch service, 'WOW' our customers, handle issues
with the utmost care, listen to the customer, do your best to
de-escalate customers that may be getting angry, skillfully handle
tough situations, be helpful but don't get taken advantage of,
learn the most commonly asked questions, and do it all with a
cheery but authentic demeanor.
* Will be tasked with collecting and documenting feedback, handling
customer needs as they arise, submitting FedEx claims and Customer
Issues Log to management daily, and creative problem-solving.
* Monitor Subscription platform daily and have the capacity to run
reports as needed.
* Assist Customers with their Subscription and facilitate any
* Learn our customer service manual and add to it after gaining
* Be able to properly guide new and existing customers through our
website, products, service, and ordering process.
* Upsell through knowledge of our products and promotions.
* Escalate larger issues to upper management.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
*Ideal Experience/ Qualifications*
* Associate Degree or higher preffered.
* 2+ years of call center experience required.
* Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written) that
foster customer satisfaction.
* Excellent PC skills including Google Suite.
* Strong ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of
attention to detail.
* Customer-oriented mindset, with the ability to adapt and respond
to complex customer issues.
* Highly resourceful and a self-starter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Associate (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Paleo On The Go, Largo , Customer Service Associate, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!