Material Handler (TEMP)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*3 month Temp Assignment with posssible extensions.*
*$2,500 bonus* for temps that stay through the end of their
Position works 10 hours a day, 4 days a week
The incumbent will assure individual compliance with the FDA
regulations, cGMP's and all other applicable international
regulatory compliance requirements, applicable department programs,
including training, documentation, standard operating procedures,
and VistaPharm, Inc. policies and procedures.
*Job Responsibilities: *
Ensure Compliance to:
o The Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs);
o The Standard Operating Procedures;
o Plant Safety Standards and procedures.
- Handle movement of all materials as directed by Standard
- Handle movement of all finished goods and components between
facilities with accurate completion of required documentation.
- Load / unload trucks. Check materials received against Bill of
Lading, Purchase Order, and P&R Specifications. Place
material(s) on skid(s) and segregate appropriately.
- Assist in staging and unstaging materials for Production.
- Maintain a forklift license.
- Deliver receiving supplies to the appropriate department(s).
- Assist in daily pulling of orders and verify their accuracy.
- Know locations of products and components. Ensure all materials
and locations are properly identified.
- Maintain files of product releases and material transfers.
- Keep warehouse neat and orderly.
- Attend training sessions to maintain and increase knowledge of
cGMPs and Safety Awareness.
- Perform the transfer and destruction of Schedule II Controlled
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
*Qualification and Requirements: *
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Requires dexterity, reaching and twisting of upper torso, bending
- Ability to lift 35-50 lbs. 36"-60" from floor level.
As an equal opportunity employer, VistaPharm Inc. is committed to a
diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and
selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation,
physical or mental disability, genetic information or
characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or
other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds
specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also
VistaPharm' s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state
and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in
making hiring decisions.
*Drug-Free Work Place*
VistaPharm is a Drug-Free work place per the Florida Drug-Free
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $17.00 per hour
* Day shift
Employee Safety is a priority at VistaPharm. We have adopted all
CDC recommendations to include increased cleaning and sanitizing,
temperature taking of all persons and requiring masks while
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Largo, FL 33771: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)
* Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: VistaPharm, Largo , Material Handler (TEMP), Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!