Registered Nurse RN Behavioral Health
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you currently have an opportunity to
make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care
and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year,
nurses at HCA Florida Largo West Hospital have the opportunity to
make a real impact. As a(an) Registered Nurse RN Behavioral Health
you can be a part of change.BenefitsHCA Florida Largo West
Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock
your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your
personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of
nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an)
Registered Nurse RN Behavioral Health. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Job Summary and QualificationsSeeking a Behavioral Health
Registered Nurse. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all
patients receive high quality, efficient care in a psychiatric
environment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each
other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
What you will do in this role:
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications
and treatment instructions.
- You will maintain and review patients' records including
posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician
orders. What qualifications you will need:
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance
with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact
license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Current CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) required within 30
days of hire/transfer.
- Level 2 Fingerprinting required upon hire.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skillsThis
role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Largo Hospital is a 425 bed teaching hospital. We are
located in Largo, FL and offer a coastal lifestyle. We have served
the community since 1978. Our hospital offers a broad range of
medical services. We have expanded our services in medicine and
technology for our growing community needs. We have received the
gold seal from the Joint Commission. Our heart and stroke care has
received quality accolades from the American Heart Association. We
are a leader in providing equality in healthcare. We are more than
a provider of medical excellence and take our mission statement
seriously. We hope you'll consider our careers at HCA Florida Largo
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "There is so much good to do in the
world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that
leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our
Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our
Registered Nurse RN Behavioral Health opening. Submit your
application today and help advance the practice of nursing.We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Largo , Registered Nurse RN Behavioral Health, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!