Machine Operator (Grinding) - 3rd Shift
Company: CONMED Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Purpose: Produce parts that meet requirements using a variety of
manual and/or automated equipment through established
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Operate various manual and CNC machines and assist with basic
* Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, read basic
blueprints or mechanical drawings.
* Recognize machining or manufacturing problems to produce defect
free parts while meeting production rates.
* Accurately perform measurement tasks utilizing measurement
devices such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
* Perform preventative maintenance on tools, equipment and machines
Work Experience Requirements:
* Minimum of 1-year working with CNC equipment or in a
manufacturing environment or have graduated from a Technical
* Knowledge of basic metrology (calipers, micrometers), basic
blueprint reading ability. Must have mechanical aptitude. A desire
to work with state-of-the-art equipment producing medical
Education Requirements: None
Knowledge Requirements: Ability to follow verbal and written
instructions, read basic blueprints or mechanical drawings, use
shop math, and operate various types of production machines.
Ability to produce parts at the rate established for a particular
operation. Ability to accurately use basic machine shop measuring
CONMED offers a wide array of benefits to fit your unique needs.
Visit our Benefits Page for more information.
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid
fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar
up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at
* Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action
Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
citizenship status, or veteran status.
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the
ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-325-5900 option
Keywords: CONMED Corporation, Largo , Machine Operator (Grinding) - 3rd Shift, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!