Quality Mgmt Access Clerk
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Quality Management Access Clerk
As a vital part of the Quality Management Team, you will assist the
team with outreach to patients who need an appointment with their
Primary Care Provider. Utilizing excellent customer service skills,
you will be responsible for creating charts for new patients to
Diagnostic Clinic Medical Group. This includes updating charts with
the patient's correct insurance and demographics. You may need to
send messages to the clinical staff when necessary.
Your responsibilities consist of:
- Logging monthly into various insurance portals and export the
new patients to an Excel spreadsheet and keep in a file/folder
- Checking in ECW to see if the patient has seen their PCP that
current year. If they have not been in, you will call and schedule
them an appointment with the physician they are assigned to. If
they have already established, there is no need to call.
- Creating charts for newly established patients
- Documenting all outcomes on the spreadsheet
- Documenting all outreach in the EMR.
- Sending Release of Records forms to patients if necessary.
- Mailing letters to patients after failed 3 telephonic attempts
instructing them to call and make an appt with their
- Other various projects to workRequired Work Experience
2+ years related work experience. Experience Details: 2 years of
Medical office or 2 years of Customer Service
High school diploma or GED
General Physical Demands
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to
move objects. Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are
required only occasionally.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer
committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable culture
for our employees and communities.
Keywords: GuideWell, Largo , Quality Mgmt Access Clerk, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!