Marketing Design Specialist
Company: USA Staffing Solutions
Posted on: May 6, 2022
- Health Insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO accrual - 1st -year up to 80 hours. - Rollover unused hours
/ - no use-it or lose-it.
- Beginning of each year: 2 floating holidays (request/use
anytime) and 1 volunteer day (as per volunteer program).
- Bi weekly pay / direct deposit.
- 401k company match - 50% of the first 6% of employee
contributionPay: -48k - 52kShift: -Monday - Friday /
8am-5pmLocation: Largo, Fl.Job Overview: -Responsible for
increasing brand awareness among current and future customers.
Creates promotional material and communications programs to take
our vision to customers, uses effective and timely messaging to
attract new customers and assists in developing strategies specific
to different media.Key Responsibilities: -
- Develops creative messaging strategies to advertise the
company's vision and products.
- Creates unique, eye-catching designs and content for digital
and print marketing materials and campaigns.
- Updates the website frequently with fresh new content and
- Designs and prepares digital promotions including email blasts,
website banners, and social media campaigns.
- Maintains and posts regularly on company's social media
- Monitors social media platforms and develops new ideas to
enhance customer engagement by acknowledging and solving their
problems and queries.
- Photographs and edits product images for website and social
- Assists in creating other content such as promotional videos
and technical white papers
- Recommends unique ideas for the company newsletter to be sent
to subscribers to keep our valued customers engaged and attract new
- Tracks metrics such as customer engagement and conversion rates
to identify ways to improve during future marketing campaigns;
reports campaign performance to management.
- Manages multiple projects from concept through completion under
- Supports the management team in generating ideas to develop
effective, results-driven creative marketing concepts for our
- Maintains consistency of brand image through all creative
- -Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public
Relations or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Expert level skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like
Joomla or WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Point of Sale (POS) database management
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to see projects through, from conception to
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Motivation to maintain and improve brand standards.
- Willingness to take criticism and feedback.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Marketing Specialist, Location: Largo, FL - 33779
Keywords: USA Staffing Solutions, Largo , Marketing Design Specialist, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!