Posted on: November 23, 2021
Production Control Supervisor
Plans and prepares the production schedule.
Key tactical position that has on-going responsibility for the
accuracy and achievability of the production plan.
Associate is not only responsible for the integrity of the
production plan, but also the -------go-to----- person for product
line identification issues such as capacity.
Must be a positive force as this is a highly dynamic role, so you
must have a firm grasp of patience and flexibility while remaining
courteous and respectful to others.
Must understand manufacturing and grasp the fact that the supply
chain has a great effect on this role as the schedule will ebb and
flow with the ability to receive our raw materials, as there is a
shortage out there.
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day) Responsibilities Include:
* Plans and prepares production schedule for manufacture of
products: Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead
time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to customer
orders, sales forecasts or other priorities.
* Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation
according to previously established manufacturing sequences and
* Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to
meet unforeseen conditions.
* Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders,
and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing
methods, procedures and activities.
* Prepares production reports. * Creates deviations and protocols
* Reviews schedule on a daily, monthly, quarterly basis for
improvements, changes, and updates
* Performs audit of Redzone for additions, updates, and changes for
* Required to perform other duties as requested, directed or
* Education: BS Degree or equivalent experience.
* Material planning experience with knowledge of logistics and
* Experience in Make to Order, Make to Stock and Assembly to Order
* Working knowledge of lean manufacturing, six sigma and JIT
* Keep good communication and teamwork with related
* Able to perform under pressure * High sense of the urgency and
the service to the clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong numerical skills. * Good verbal and written communication
* Proficiency of computer skills to include: MS OfficePandoLogic.
Keywords: Production Planner, Location: Largo, FL - 33779
Keywords: PeopleReady, Largo , Production Scheduler, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!