Real Estate Mortgage Loan Processor (experienced) - REMOTE
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Purpose of JobWe are currently looking for experienced Real
Estate Mortgage Loan Processors - This is a REMOTE opportunity.
employees will report into the Phoenix, Tampa, or San Antonio
offices. There are multiple openings.Shift Hours: Monday - Friday,
7:30am - 6pmServes as the primary point of contact for the mortgage
process (to include Conventional and VA) after the loan is
submitted to Fulfillment. Within defined guidelines and framework,
ensures that loan applications are accurate and supporting
documentation complies with all regulatory, Credit Risk and
investor guidelines. Complies with all compliance policies
specifically related to the processing of a mortgage application.
Adheres to disciplined and proactive pipeline management routines
resulting in an exceptional and timely member service experience.
Partners with various internal and external parties to render a
decision on the mortgage loan. Obtains and maintains NMLS
registration.WORK AT HOME REQUIREMENTSMember contact employees must
have access to minimum broadband internet connection standards as
defined by USAA. Current requirements are as follows:Bandwidth must
have minimum capability of consistent speeds of 25 Mbps download
and 5 Mbps upload.Wireless and Satellite coverage is currently not
approved.Must be able to provide workspace at home that is safe,
suitable for work, and provide a distraction free environment from
background noises that may distract a member or internal USAA
customerJob RequirementsAbout USAAUSAA knows what it means to
serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S.
military members and their families. This singular mission requires
a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.* Identify and
manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business
activities and the job role.
* Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively
identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
* Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
* Performs all processing, pre-underwriting, and pre-closing tasks
required to proactively manage mortgage loan files from receipt in
processing to final disposition.
* Processes VA, Conventional loan, VA Jumbo, Conventional Jumbo,
and New Construction applications. Verifies accuracy and adherence
to investor guidelines of all documents required for a complete
submission to Underwriting.
* Timely response to all member and third-party inquiries and
adherence to the member keep informed routines.
* Consistently meets target service level objectives for
dispositioning a minimum percentage of starting month's
* Initiates follow-up phone calls to members and third parties to
obtain necessary loan documentation, title, credit and/or
* Meets or exceeds monthly performance goals to include production,
quality and member satisfaction.
* Ensures adherence and compliance with all state and federal and
investor guidelines and regulations.
* Meets stated objectives for quality submissions to Underwriting
and maintains minimum threshold for Underwriting touches per
* Maintains proactive review of pipeline to ensure that rate locks
do not expire and lender paid rate locks do not exceed maximum
dollar threshold set by management.
* Meets quality objectives for Clear to Close status and maintains
minimum threshold for Underwriting re-finals.
* Coordinates closings with all parties and assists with
post-closing follow-up, as applicable.
* Serves as a resource to less experienced team members and may
assist with member escalated issues.
* Assists with the facilitation of training as needed.
* Identifies opportunities for process improvements and serves as a
project resource in the implementation of system enhancements or
* Successful and timely completion of all compliance courses and
mortgage product training and assessments, required by the
Minimum Experience:* High School Diploma/General Equivalency
* 2 years experience of first mortgage loan processing.
* Successful completion of first mortgage process proficiency
assessment and or certification required.
* Obtain and maintain NMLS registration within one month of
Preferred:* Strong professional written and verbal communication
* Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
* Strong time management and organizational skills.
* Experience and proven success in handling pipeline volume of 45+
* Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
* Detail oriented with a strong focus on quality.
* Experience processing VA Loans.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer
some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes.
Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at
a later time and you will not be able to change your
responses.Compensation:USAA has an effective process for assessing
market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain
competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your
experience and market position. The salary range for this position
is: $60,000.00 - $62,000.00.Employees may be eligible for pay
incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or
at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.Geographical
Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay
provided to eligible employees working in locations where market
pay levels are above the national average.Shift premium will be
addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are
consistently scheduled for non-core hours.Benefits:At USAA our
employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical,
financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension,
life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time
off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and
various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning
and continuing education assists employees with their professional
goals.Please click on the link below for more details.USAA Total
RewardsRelocation assistance is not available for this position.The
above description reflects the details considered necessary to
describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job.
Keywords: USAA, Largo , Real Estate Mortgage Loan Processor (experienced) - REMOTE, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!