Customer Experience Coordinator I
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Customer Experience Coordinator IThe Customer Experience
Coordinator is responsible for providing world-class customer
service and transactional support over the phone and through
electronic communications. This position has primary responsibility
for processing incoming product orders, complaint-intake, and
providing product support referrals.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders/changes/returns in accordance with
- Rectify product or service problems by clarifying customer
complaints and following up to ensure proper resolution.
- Respond to customer and internal partners by providing
accurate, valid, and complete information.
- Partner with customer service and sales team members to meet
and exceed customer service expectations.
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve client
- Maintain pleasant and positive disposition with customers.
- Other duties as assigned by management.Requirements:
- High school diploma or Equivalency. Associates or Bachelors
- 0-2 years in a customer service environment. Experience
resolving customer issues that involve engaging multiple
stakeholders for input preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to effectively
communicate with customers.
- Ability to actively listen and problem solve for timely
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Basic office tasks.
- Ability to sit/stand for 8 hours.This position is not eligible
for employer based visa sponsorship.Disclosure as required by
Colorado law, the hourly pay rate range for this position is $12.80
to $24.00. The actual compensation may vary based on geographic
location, work experience, education and skill level. The hourly
pay rate range is CONMEDs good faith belief at the time of this
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and
- Short & long term disability plus life insurance - cost paid
fully by CONMED
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) - company match dollar for
dollar up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan - allows stock
purchases at discounted price
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level
coursesCONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative
Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or veteran status.If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation
pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at
800-325-5900 option #3.by Jobble
Keywords: Conmed, Largo , Customer Experience Coordinator I, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!