Posted on: October 9, 2021
Candidate will train in office but must be open to working from
home (have a laptop or computer). Knowledge of purchase orders and
Essential Job Functions
- Receive Hit sales orders, evaluate quantity, price and
requested ship date.
- Issue purchase order(s) to appropriate vendor. Pull artwork for
each order and send
with the purchase order.
- Receive purchase order confirmations and check that PO ship
date, item, quantity is
- Communicate with internal customer service or sales reps when
ship dates are in
- Continue follow up on open purchase orders to assure promised
ship date is met.
- Once PO is fulfilled and shipped obtain tracking numbers and
file for future reference.
- Negotiate pricing on a case by case basis
Why should you apply:
- Long term assignments with job stability
- Training available.
- 40 hours plus over-time.
- Weekly pay
- This is a full-time long-term position with potential to go
permanent with our client.
- Free online education
- Holiday pay
- Medical benefits
- Weekly pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Excel.
- Good computer skills, AS400 computer system knowledge a
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must possess the ability to communicate clear and
concise instructions to
- domestic sub-contracting factories.
- Candidate must be able to handle a high volume of daily
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and
- Ability to learn new computer software
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- High School Diploma or higher
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and have the ability to
- Comfortable in a warehouse setting
- Must be able to lift at least 20lbs.
$150 referral bonus!! $350 Attendance bonuses at 90
Questions? Call 727-826-0850
Apply online or in person at:
7211 Bryan Dairy Road
Largo, FL 33777
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Largo , Purchasing Assistant, Other , LARGO, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!