PERM FULL TIME-RN Neuro ICU- Largo, FL
This healthcare facility is a community of 94,000 Registered
Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities
ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery
centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility-based staff
continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten of our hospitals
have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing
hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Experience a higher degree of patient care at this
hospital. Our 455-bed acute care teaching hospital
with 12 residency programs consists of three campuses, offering one
of the most comprehensive complements of services for patients
in Tampa Bay. Conveniently located in Largo, Florida - south
of Clearwater and north of St. Petersburg - our location makes for
a perfect coastal lifestyle!
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review
all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from
one of our recruiters. Unlock unlimited career
possibilities and apply today!
We are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with
our patients is at the foundation of all that we do. For over 50
years, we have been committed to our patients and to our employees.
If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is
number one, apply now
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Current Florida RN license required or appropriate compact
licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required
within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
- Current American Heart Association ACLS certification preferred
(required within 6 months of hire).
- One year previous experience in an acute care setting
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying
of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC
- Shifts: 1 DAY shift/ 2 Nights
- 12 hour shifts, rotating weekends
- Must have 1 year RN exp and 6 months ICU exp ( within the past
- Will accept strong critical care nurses (ER, PCU)
- Unit: 10 beds, post op neuro, post stroke
- Ratio: 2:1
- Looking for team player/ good retention
Salary range: $29 (2 year)- $32 (5 years) - 35 (10
years) $41 (max- 17 year) depending on experience
Night Shift diff: $4.50
National cert: $1.50 (CCRN etc.) if they don't
have it- facility will set up and pay for it
Sign On: Up to $5,000
RELO: Up to 5,000 if over 500 miles and 2,500
for 100-500 miles