At Chick-fil-A, our
Operators consider their team members to be more than just
employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A
restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members
really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
Seminole Plaza- Team Supervisor Role
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a
stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business.
Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or
sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can
have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for
the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her
employees, teaching them important business skills for the
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing
environment where you will learn valuable business and people
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be
more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each
Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team
members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family,
friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work
schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays
so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone
deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible
employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will
work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable
business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our
team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover
rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!
Team Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Assisting the entire team in all aspects of shift
- Ensuring that each guest has an outstanding experience
- Responsible for supervising assigned areas for an entire
- Counting drawers
- Counting change fund at every daypart
- Holding the team to the standard of the operators core
- Managing day to day tasks
- Running daily contests for lunch and dinner and provide
- Properly handling CARES calls and customer complaints in the
- Managing labor effectively
- Facilitating daily cleaning tasks
- Attending and contributing at Director meetings
- Establishing accountability with Supervisors and Team
- Maintaining a fun work environment
- Communicating expectations to the team, ranging from Team
Members to Directors
- Maintaining vision alignment with the Operator and leadership
- Aiding in coordinating special events for marketing
- Organizing the team with excellent follow-through
Minimum 2 years of Chick-fil-A experience * Must enjoy working in a
fast-paced environment, be motivated by reaching team goals, and
inspire others to do their best work
- Demonstrate Core Convictions: Customers First, Hustle,
Optimism, Curiosity, Continuous Improvement
- Work an average of 35-40 hours a week
- Be available to close the restaurant
- Welcome feedback
- Possess leadership skills
- Coach and develop others through an attitude of continuous
- Solve problems and make quick decisions when necessary
- Take charge and ownership of the shift
- Communicate effectively with the kitchen team
- Delegate tasks when needed
- Be flexible
- Motivate the team to uphold the standards of the
- Be compassionate towards other Directors, Supervisors, Team
Leaders, and Team Members
- Take initiative
- Demonstrate 360 awareness
- Pay attention to detail