Company: Heron House of Largo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Heron House of Largo -
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Prepare and serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in
accordance with portion control, therapeutic diets, scheduled
menus, and sanitary regulations.
- Review menus prior to preparation of food and inspect special
diet trays to ensure accurate food preparation.
- Wash, cut, slice, and prepare fruits and vegetables for salads,
desserts or further cooking.
- Pan food for service on tray line.
- Cook food progressively, in a timely manner, to present the
food in its best possible condition.
- Assists in unloading, inspecting and storing incoming food and
verify packing lists.
- Keeps kitchen clean and orderly by washing counters and cooking
utensils, and by cleaning stoves, ovens, grills and
- Plates food to order and ensures that meal times are met.
- Ensures that food is served and maintained at the correct
- Maintains temperature logs.
- Is knowledgeable in food safety, sanitation, and time &
- Understands recipes and portion control.
Keywords: Heron House of Largo, Largo , Cook, Other , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!