Ignacio Elementary Assistant Principal
Company: Young World Physical Education
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
- Posted : April 14, 2021
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this
one are posted.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
The Assistant Principal Director assists the principal in
providing school-wide leadership, evaluates personnel, helps
students with discipline issues, learns the role of principal and
acts as Principal of the school in the absence of the regular
- Demonstrated administrative skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Strong Knowledge of 21 st Century educational environment,
including experiential learning, expeditionary learning,
differential instruction and learning styles.
- Staff members designated by the principal or
- To assist the principal in providing school-wide leadership,
discipline and to learn the role of principal.
PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES OF ASSISTANT
- Assists the principal in the overall administration of the
- Serves as a principal in the absence of the regular
- Proposes schedules of classes and extracurricular
- Assists in safety inspections and safety drill activities.
Assists in developing and administering practices dealing with
campus control and security.
- Supervises the reporting and monitoring of student attendance,
and works with attendance supervisor for investigative follow-up
- Assists in maintaining discipline throughout the student body,
and deals with special cases as necessary.
- Serves with parent, faculty, and student groups as requested in
advancing educational and related activities and objectives.
- Performs such record-keeping functions as the principal may
- Supervises teachers as assigned by the principal.
- Performs such other tasks and assumes such other
responsibilities as the principal may from time to time
- Shares with the principal the responsibility for protecting the
health and welfare of students.
- Shares with the principal matters of student attendance.
- Makes recommendations for appropriate revisions of policies and
rules affecting the students life in school.
- Resolves all discipline problems in a fair and just manner, and
maintains records of any disciplinary action taken.
- Assists in the interpretation of school and district programs,
policies, and procedures to students, parents, staff, and
- Works with community and government agencies on problems
relating to drug abuse and truancy from school.
- Confers with parents, teachers, and counselors, support service
personnel and students on matters of discipline and welfare.
- Confers with and makes appropriate referrals to psychologists,
social workers, and other personnel.
- Assists in assigning faculty to supervision of playground and
REPORTS TO: Elementary School Principal
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT : 195 days per year or as
designated by board adopted salary schedule. 2 weeks before
teachers return for the school year and 2 weeks after teachers
leave for the summer break
Salary: Assistant Principal Salary Schedule. Benefits: Full
benefit package, including health,
dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, sick
leave and personal leave.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be
evaluated in accordance with provisions of the Boards policy on
Evaluation of Administrative Personnel.
- Position Type: Full-time
- Job Category : Administrator > Assistant
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or
display (each a Submission) will viewed by other users of the
service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are
or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your
submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content
or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the
use of the service is at your own risk. Sensitive data for purposes
of this section means social security or other government-issued
identification numbers, medical or health information, account
security information, individual financial account information,
credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account
passwords, individual credit and income information or any other
sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
Keywords: Young World Physical Education, Largo , Ignacio Elementary Assistant Principal, Other , Cortez, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!