Care Manager I (Social Work)
Company: Sunshine State Health Plan
Location: ANNA MARIA
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position Purpose: Perform care management duties to
assess, plan and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting
services across the continuum of care for select members to promote
quality, cost effective care.
- Develop, assess and adjust, as necessary, the care plan and
promote desired outcome
- Assess the member's current health status, resource
utilization, past and present treatment plan and services,
prognosis, short and long term goals, treatment and provider
- Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP),
specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff as necessary
to meet the complete medical socio economic needs of clients
- Develop plan of care based upon assessment with specific
objectives, goals and interventions designed to meet member's
- Provide patient and provider education
- Facilitate member access to community based services
- Monitor referrals made to community based organizations,
medical care and other services to support the members overall care
- Actively participate in integrated team care management
- Identify related risk management quality concerns and report
these scenarios to the appropriate resources
- Enter and maintain assessments, authorizations, and pertinent
clinical information into various medical management systems
Education/Experience: Bachelors degree in Social Work.
2+ years of social work experience in an acute care or community
setting. Knowledge of government sponsored managed care programs
Licenses/Certifications: Current states LMSW or LCSW license.
For Sunshine Health (FL): An RN, LCSW, LMSW, LMHC or other Mental
Health Professional license is required.
Employees supporting Florida's Childrens Medical Services (CMS)
must have one of the above professional licenses and 1. Minimum of
two years of pediatric experience for Florida licensed registered
nurses, or 2. Hold a Masters degree in social work and have one
year of related professional pediatric care experience.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Sunshine State Health Plan, Largo , Care Manager I (Social Work), Other , ANNA MARIA, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!