SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today
and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits
package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of
our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs
encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the
The Culinary Call Center serves as the primary contact for
patients, family members and nursing staff seeking to submit
patient requests and preferences for food, beverages and meal
services, as well as those seeking to resolve foodservice issues
and concerns. The Nutrition Care Assistant assures a high level of
customer service and patient satisfaction. The position answers
calls, processes meal requests and enters required information into
the patient's meal record in Computrition Nutrition Care Management
In this role you will:
- Answer calls in centralized call center for patient foodservice
throughout the division, assuring appropriate and timely processing
of patient food/beverage requests. Uses exceptional customer
- Complete assigned duties providing services that meet the needs
of patients and the division, company and regulatory
- Assure timely and accurate processing of all meal orders, tray
tickets, and diet office reports.
- Identify, trouble-shoot and resolve issues presented by
customers in a timely manner.
- Notify Manager or on-duty lead of any unresolved issue and
request assistance as necessary.
- Demonstrate service excellence principles in all interactions
with patients, family members and caregivers. Assure patient
safety, dignity and privacy at all times.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality regarding patients
according to policy and procedures.
- Establish and maintain rapport through effective communication
and timely follow-up with customers, coworkers, management, and
- Produce monthly meal count reports and provide to manager and
enter for month-end reporting for assigned facilities.
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for professional
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Experience in hospital foodservice required, with 2-3 years
diet office or customer service or related experience required
- Associate Degree or higher in related field preferred
- Previous experience in healthcare patient foodservice and/or
call center environment preferred
- Knowledge of modified diets, foodservice and culinary
activities and duties, terminology and nomenclature preferred
- Computer experience with all aspects of food service to include
but not limited to Diet Office and/or Call Center processes
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the HCA Healthcare.
We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals
just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care
and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600
hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been
continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed
to environmentally responsible practices.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our
colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to
succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise
the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.