Formulated Solutions Innovates, Formulates and Creates consumer
brands. We put together a broadly talented team of experts in
manufacturing, production, laboratory, regulatory, distribution and
marketing, that possesses an unparalleled drive to deliver
market-ready products of the highest quality. Our in-house
technologies in Aerosol, Biochemistry, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical and
Polymer Chemistry, coupled with innovative package design and
strategic marketing services, provides clients with one of the
fastest design-to-market solutions in the world. We serve companies
in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care and specialty chemical
applications. We also support small and large companies in
generating and producing unique products for the retail market.
Formulated Solutions offers a wide range of benefit options for
our full-time employees, allowing them to find the right plan to
enroll into. We also offer 401k with a company match and much more!
If you are hard-working, self-motivated and looking for a new and
exciting career opportunity, apply today!
This position is critical to the business and requires strong
communication, and partnering and relationship building,
cross-functionally within the business. The VP, Operational
Excellence, Facilities and Maintenance is responsible for
contributing to the growth of the company by ensuring our products
comply with FDA and GMP requirements, and that our values are met
to fully satisfy our customer and consumer needs and expectations.
The VP will also provide strong leadership to our Operations,
Facilities and Maintenance departments that drive a culture of
continuous improvement mindset towards World Class
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct and coordinate company financial planning and budget
• Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating
performance of divisions and departments.
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against
• Direct and coordinate debt financing and debt service payments
with external agencies.
• Oversee daily operations of the Operations, Facilities and
• Manage the preparation of the official annual report of actual
revenues, transfers, and expenses.
• Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial
• Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and
product investment decisions.
• Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary
• Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop
five year and ten year business plans for the company.
• Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental
goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure
and staffing to effectively accomplish the department's goals and
• Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
• Serve as primary legislative liaison relative to company
• Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include
developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
• Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for
• Other duties as assigned by President
• Represent the company externally to media, government
agencies, funding agencies, and the general public.
• Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
• Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff.
• Strong leadership and management skills to enable the creation
of a highly capable and sustainable Operations Function.
• Action-oriented and innovative in leading.
• Capable of driving change transformation and strategy
execution to achieve specific business results.
• Capable of directing the resolution of highly complex or
unusual business problems, while applying advanced analytical
thought and judgment.
• Demonstrates a high level of ethical behavior in exercising
judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
• Able to utilize the latest technology to enhance the growth of
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the
ability to negotiate and influence, while exercising sensitivity to
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Experienced in Pharmaceutical Operations or Technical Services
CRITICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
• Strong knowledge of GMP’s and FDA requirements.
• Thorough understanding and application of principles,
concepts, practices, and standards for pharmaceutical
• Expertise in the manufacture and control of finished
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING
• Education: Post-Secondary degree or equivalent of relevant
education and work experience that will allow successful
performance of job expectations.
• Years Experience: 15 or more years of relevant experience.