Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Principle Systems Engineer
for our Largo, Florida location. The Principle Systems Engineer
will be responsible for performing integration, verification and
validation efforts for the Starburst program located in Largo, FL.
The systems engineer will be responsible for the implementation of
a programs test effort. The systems engineer will report closely to
the Lead Systems Engineer; and interact with functional
organization personnel and customer personnel on a regular basis.
Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment.
Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies
tests to be performed. Compiles data and defines changes desired in
testing equipment, testing procedures or new testing
• Experience working with system integration and
• Experience in systems engineering functions including:
operations concept development, requirements management, technical
risk management, interface definition and control
• Experience effectively communicating and presenting with all
levels of administration and team member contributors on the
• Thorough organization, coordination, planning and teaming
skills as well as good oral and written communication
• Experience working in team or matrix environments
• Up to 10% travel may be required Desired Skills:
• Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility ability to get a
• DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification (i.e. Security Plus)
• Ability to work in a fast paced IPT (Integrated Product Team)
• Experience with DOORS - Experience creating verification
approaches from product and system level requirements
• Experience in requirements management
• Experience in CONOPS / OPSCON development
• Experience in technical risk management
• Experience in system engineering process development and
• Experience with participating in Engineering Gate reviews
• Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent.
Required Education: BS/BA in Engineering, Science, or
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.