Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Systems Engineer for our
Largo, Florida location. The Systems Engineer will be responsible
for performing integration, verification and validation efforts for
the Starburst program located in Largo, FL. The systems engineer
will be responsible for the execution of a program's test effort.
The systems engineer will report directly to the Lead Systems
Engineer; and interact with functional management personnel and
customer personnel on a regular basis. Designs, develops, and
implements testing methods and equipment. Provides test area with
parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed.
Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment,
testing procedures or new testing requirements.
* Experience working with system integration and
* Experience in systems engineering functions including:
operations concept development, requirements management, technical
risk management, interface definition and control
* Experience effectively communicating and presenting with all
levels of management and individual contributors on the program
* Strong organization, coordination, planning and teaming skills
as well as good oral and written communication
* Experience working in team or matrix environments
* Up to 10% travel may be required
* Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
* DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification (i.e. Security Plus)
* Ability to work in a fast paced IPT (Integrated Product Team)
* Experience with DOORS
* Experience creating verification approaches from product and
system level requirements
* Experience in requirements management
* Experience in CONOPS / OPSCON development
* Experience in technical risk management
* Experience in system engineering process development and
* Experience with participating in Engineering Gate reviews
* Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent.
BS/BA in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.