ICG Technology Control Sr Analyst - Asst Vice President
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The ICG Technology Control Sr Analyst is required to assist in
implementing and maintaining a cohesive, effective, efficient,
coordinated, and consolidated controls governance model in support
of ICG Technology. Working closely with a dynamic business in a
large and diverse environment, you will:
- Responsible for establishing strong working relationships with
Application Development, Information Security, Continuity of
Business, as well as other Business/Operations/Infrastructure Risk
- Provide assistance to application owners/management team to
ensure Risk and Control issues and initiatives are addressed
- Reviews escalations of dashboard deviations (Project Quality
Control, Issue and CAP management, End of Vendor Support,
Production Access Control, Vulnerability assessments, SDLC
documentation compliance, Engagement Form submission, FID
management, CoB tests of applications, entitlement reviews - EERS,
DB compliance exceptions in FortiDB, SSH trust public key
exceptions, Citi SSO, Export license, Employee Due Diligence
reviews, Third Party management, and Cross Border Data Clearance)
after evaluating preliminary assessments.
- Manage technology components of Internal and External audits.
Assist development teams in responding to audit requests, perform
review of work for completeness and accuracy as needed.
- Actively identify control deficiencies through technology
self-assessment testing, risk and control initiatives, and BAU
meetings/discussions. Monitor progress of corrective action
- Work with the Risk and Control teams to analyze the latest
program and project scorecards, preparing execute summary reports
for IT management.
- Perform Managers Control Assessment (MCA) testing of IT General
Controls. Analyze test results and open corrective action plans as
needed. Identify emerging risks and prepare Quarterly Risk
Assessment (QRA) documents to summarize overall MCA results.
- Works with SMEs of various Technology related processes to
create documents for Senior Technology Managers focused on audit
and regulatory readiness. Communication flows in one to one
meetings as well as email messages.
- Collaborates with the CoB Coordinator to address supporting
actions of Technology teams.
- Facilitate compliance with Citi policies, standards, and
- Perform and report on trend analysis; find opportunities for
- Identify the need for and develops new and improved procedures
and process control manuals.
- Proven success in a team environment. Understand technical
solutions and their implications. Effective leadership and strong
- Schedules, hosts, and drives meetings with multiple levels of
management requiring strong communication, influence skills, and
diplomacy.Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience performing IT Business Analysis, Project Management,
or similar work required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Audit, Information Security
or Risk Management.
- Awareness and execution of Managers Control Assessment (MCA),
or other technology self-assessment processes is an advantage.
- Knowledge of service management (ITIL) with previous working
experience in process improvements is an advantage.
- Previous experience performing Internal and/or External Audit
coordination is an advantage.
- Previous experience in Production Support and Application
Development roles is an advantage.
- Industry certifications, such as CISA, CISSP, and PMP would be
- Bachelor 's Degree or equivalent.Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Be able to handle pressure and prioritize within tight
deadlines while maintaining total accuracy.
- Ability to influence others and quickly earn the confidence of
- High level of attention to detail.
- Self-starter and able to work in a diverse, global
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data, decipher items
meaningful to the development unit covered, and determine
- Ability to work as part of a team and also independently under
- Possess the ability to develop and maintain good working
relationships with various levels of management.
- Ability to coordinate/manage initiatives from end-to-end with
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with Excel, Outlook, and
- Strong affinity to manage Control practices demonstrating a
pragmatic risk-based approach.Competencies:
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for complex
projects through research and fact-finding combined with an
understanding of applicable business systems and industry
- Consults with users and clients to resolve issues/problems
through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and
industry standards; takes personal responsibility in recommending
solutions or resolving issues.
- Considers the business implications of the application of
technology to the current business environment; identifies and
communicates risks and impacts.
- Provides understanding of business analysis concepts and
principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in
other technology areas.
- Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas
collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business
- Provides evaluative discernment based on analysis of factual
information in complicated and unique situations.
- Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses
differences to contribute to decisions or actions and
- Communicates accurate and meaningful verbal and written
information to the right people at the right time; listens and asks
questions to ensure clarity and challenges
Family Group: Risk
an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi -) invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .View the
"" poster. View the .View the .View the
-----------------------------Effective November 1, 2021, Citi
requires that all successful applicants for positions located in
the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such
vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Largo , ICG Technology Control Sr Analyst - Asst Vice President, IT / Software / Systems , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!