Telecom Operator PRN
Company: Largo Medical Center
Posted on: January 9, 2021
DescriptionSHIFT: PRNSCHEDULE: PRN/Per DiemAt HCA Healthcare, we
are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our
patients is at the foundation of all that we do. For over 50 years,
HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you
are interested in joining a team where patient focus is number one,
apply now!Experience a higher degree of patient care at Largo
Medical Center, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital
system. Our 455-bed acute care hospital is located on two
campuses-in mid-Pinellas County on the West Coast of Florida,
providing medical care for the residents of Largo, and the nearby
cities of Clearwater, Seminole, St. Petersburg and the Gulf Beach
communities. We are the only area hospital with all private patient
rooms.HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our
colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to
succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an
ambitious Transporter to help us reach our goals. Unlock your
potential here!We offer you an excellent total compensation
package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability
to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO
medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, employee discount program and an employee stock
purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
opportunity.The PBX Operator/Telecomm Operator responds to incoming
calls in a timely manner and directs caller to appropriate
destination providing a smooth, clear and professionally courteous
- Answers multiple incoming telephone lines.
- Obtains necessary information and transfers calls to correct
- Provides information to callers as appropriate.
- Performs overhead paging.
- Monitors all alarms located in PBX and notifies appropriate
personnel as required.
- Responds quickly and accurately to disaster and emergency
situations as required, remaining calm.
- Corrects and updates posted information as needed. Assists with
the maintenance of directories on-call list, etc.
- Accurately utilizes the features of the PBX consoles, headsets,
telephones and other related equipment.
- Assist with maintaining cleanliness, safety and security of the
- Maintains confidentiality, security and integrity of patient
and organizational data.
- Ensures release of information is consistent with all privacy
- Orients and mentors new staff members.Qualifications
- Experience in customer service position.
- Previous PBX experience is desirable.
- Ability to fluently speak and understand English.
- Previous experience in hospital setting preferred.
- Ability to perform calmly, competently and quickly in emergency
- Customer service abilities.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching and some lifting.NoticeOur Company's recruiters
are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and
we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here.For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Largo Medical Center, Largo , Telecom Operator PRN, IT / Software / Systems , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!