Hiring Immediately For Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant $15/hr
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Description:Basic Purpose:Phlebotomy Service Representatives,
under the direction of the area supervisor, performs daily
phlebotomy activities of the Patient Service Center
(PSC)/Mobile/In-office Phlebotomy (IOP) accurately and on time.
Maintain a safe and professional environment. Performs with
confidence, both the forensic and clinical specimen collection and
processing duties following established practices and procedures.
Maintains required records and documentation. Demonstrates
organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to
patients, clients, employees and the public in general.Duties and
- Greet customers appropriately. Treat all customers in a
- Ensures all field phlebotomy and specimens are collected
accurately and on time.
- Collects specimens according to established procedures.
- Responsible for completing requisitions accurately.
- Calls clients to confirm handwritten orders, verify test(s)
ordered, obtain accurate billing information, i.e. Diagnosis codes,
UPIN information, etc.
- Researches test/client information utilizing lab computer
system or Directory of Service.
- Labels, centrifuge, split, and freeze specimens as required by
- Packages specimens for transport.
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Reads, understands and complies with departmental policies,
protocols and procedures: (i.e. Procedure Manuals, Safety Manual,
Compliance Manual, Automobile policies and procedures, Employee
Handbook, Quality Assurance Manual).
- Maintains all appropriate PSC/Phlebotomy logs.
- Assists with compilation of monthly statistics and data.
Submits data on time monthly.
- Performs basic clerical duties, i.e. filing, faxing, preparing
mail. Will be required to perform electronic data
entry.Skills:phlebotomist, blood draw, venipuncture, laboratory
phlebotomist, phlebotomy, specimen collectionAdditional Skills &
Qualifications:High School Diploma or GED1+ year of phlebotomy
experience - pediatric and geriatric capillary and
venipuncture.Experience in a lab setting where performing
administrative tasks was also required to be successful. (For
example, following sticks, prepared reports, entered data, checked
patient out etc.).Medical training helpful (medical assistant,
paramedic).Medical terminology helpful About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Largo , Hiring Immediately For Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant $15/hr, Human Resources , Palmetto, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!