Operating Room Nurse
Company: Largo Medical Center
Posted on: September 11, 2019
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on
compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to
serving others in need.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they
need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and
vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique
benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Student loan repayment (available for select roles and
facilities) By applying to this posting you will be considered for
Operating Room Nurse positions across multiple locations in the
Pinellas Market of HCA West Florida. Facilities may range from
smaller, intimate hospitals to large trauma centers.
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help
you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in
patient care You contribute to our success. Every role has an
impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make
a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you
to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our
community with the West Florida Division!
In this role you will:
- Provide pre- and post-surgical care of patients who will have
(or have had) general anesthesia, epidural/spinal anesthesia and IV
- Monitor all patients for airway and pain management
- Interpret EKG changes, lab values, and hemodynamic
- Provide care to patients receiving high-risk intravenous
therapies and blood components
- Perform direct patient care in peri-op developing a surgical
plan of care throughout the continuum
- May perform and monitor conscious sedation and blood/blood
- Propose the plan of care for pre and post-operative/pre and
post procedure patientsWe offer you an excellent total compensation
package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability
to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO
medical, dental, flex spending, life insurance, disability
insurance, tuition reimbursement, and employee discount program. We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Current RN license in the State of Florida or
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- Prior surgical experience required
- BSN preferred We are a member of the HCA Healthcare network.
Together, we are a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000
active physician partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging
from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and
urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise
the bar in patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have
been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals
based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Hospitals in HCA Healthcare's West Florida network include:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Medical Center of Trinity
- Largo Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
- Blake Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Englewood Community Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Bay Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of TampaIf you would like to be considered
for specified locations, please visit our Career Site and search by
facility to view their current openings.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates
will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Largo Medical Center, Largo , Operating Room Nurse, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!