Sr. Pharmaceutical Buyer/Planner
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 14, 2019
Sr. Pharmaceutical Buyer/Planner
Kelly Engineering has a client who is looking for a Sr. Buyer to
join their team! Are you ready to change your future?
Location: Largo, FL
Employment Type: Direct-hire
SUMMARY: This individual will generate and maintain production
schedules using the MRP System. Manage production schedules and
materials for high mix/low volume manufacturing environment.
responsible for buying and planning of domestic and imported
materials raw materials, components and finished goods used in our
manufacturing processes. This position will help originate and
manage vendor profiles and contracts working directly with
marketing, sales, customer service, and operations.
- Reviews and places order for raw materials, finished goods,
- Maintains procurement records such as purchase orders of
materials/goods purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or
performance, and inventories.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPI's) for planning
activities and provide monthly operations reports to management.
Identify problems/weaknesses and recommended resolutions/corrective
action plans to management.
- Partner with Quality, Regulatory and R&D
- Process MRP exception messages to align open Purchase Orders
- Contacts vendors to negotiate prices and monitors delivery
schedules and expedites
- delivery of priority items
- KPI s include On-time Delivery Performance Customer Request
- Able to use data to analyze business metrics and drive good
decisions for continuous improvement activities
- Bachelor s degree or a minimum of 10 years of experience in a
- Self-motivated person who enjoys challenges and working in a
- Minimum of 4 years raw materials / purchasing related
experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and
problem-solving concepts is a plus.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting
edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world
have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And
engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and
professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or
prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore
opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Largo , Sr. Pharmaceutical Buyer/Planner, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!