Clinical Support Analyst - Contact Center
Company: Matrix Medical Network
Posted on: March 11, 2019
The Clinical Support Analyst position is the primary support and analyst for the Clinical Support Services Department. Reports are maintained and analyzed daily for the purposes of increasing quality and effectiveness of all department objectives.
- Maintain and analyze various reports that support Clinical Support Services and its operational functions
- Research specific technical related questions and issues for users and management as needed, and provide timely findings, root cause and resolution
- Responsible for tracking daily progress on reports and providing real time feedback to Clinical Support leadership
- Effectively identify opportunities within the department to improve production and efficiencies
- Provide ongoing support with providing departmental metrics and KPI's
- Track, monitor, and provide reports on CSC's performance metrics
- In collaboration with others, develop and maintain databases and data systems as necessary
- Assist in developing processes and policies that effectively enhance data integrity
- Other duties may be assigned, based on company's needs
- Candidate must be proficient with MS Office Suite to include Excel
- Working knowledge of Tableau and SQL preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in routing, transportation and/or logistics preferred
- A healthcare background and/or experience in a medical call center is a definite plus
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to organize, take initiative and follow up independently.
- Proven time management, multi-tasking, prioritization and follow-up skills in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems and make decisions, while adhering to company standards and guidelines.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, prioritize activities and meet established deadlines in a rapidly changing environmentEducational Requirements:
- Requires High school education or the equivalent, some college preferred. Typical Physical and Psychological Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting. May require some bending, stooping, twisting, and/or stretching from seated or standing positions.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to frequently operate a keyboard, telephone, copier, calculator and other office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate information via telephone or computer.
- Requires moderate to intense concentration due to complexity and/or need to meet deadlines, and flexibility to readily adapt to a changing environment.
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs. or more.
- Work Conditions: General office environment. Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities. Travel: No travel required. It is the policy of Matrix Medical Network to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status.
Keywords: Matrix Medical Network, Largo , Clinical Support Analyst - Contact Center, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!