Test Lab Technician- Temporary
Posted on: February 1, 2019
Technician, Test Lab
Provides support to Engineering personnel by executing various test protocols and experiments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist with the execution of test methods and protocols.
* Gathers engineering data in support of product or process development.
* Performs routine to unique test activities involving data collection, calculations and test equipment set-up.
* Multitasks over a wide array of independent projects to support testing of specific components and devices.
* Work with technical personnel in executing lab tests.
* Performs PM's of lab equipment.
* 3 years of hands on experience required.
* High school diploma with 3 years of hands on experience required.
CONMED Corporation is a progressive, global medical device company. Through thoughtful leadership, innovation and team work, we are changing the future of medicine. Our 3,500 employees worldwide make meaningful contributions, positively impact the business, and advance in their careers as our company and product portfolio grows.
We are a leader in Orthopedics, General Surgery, Gynecology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, and Anesthesiology and our employees enjoy challenging and diverse job opportunities across these varied specializations. We are headquartered in upstate New York with additional domestic facilities in FL, CA, MA, CO, and GA. We have an international presence in more than 20 locations throughout Europe, Australia, Latin America, Asia, North America, and the Middle East.
* CONMED offers competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar up to 7%
* Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at discounted price
* Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: CONMED, Largo , Test Lab Technician- Temporary, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!