Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Department - Evenings
Company: Largo Medical Center
Posted on: November 4, 2018
At the largest hospital in HCA's West Florida Division, become part of something bigger. Through the units of our 425-bed statutory teaching hospital, you will find an avenue to pursue your passion for excellence in patient care. Since 1978, Largo Medical Center has thrived due to a strong focus on growth, technological innovation, excellence in care, compassion and convenience. We have three locations primed to help patients in Pinellas County. Largo Medical Center has locations in Clearwater, through our Free-Standing ER, in Largo, FL through our Largo Medical Center - Main Campus and at Largo Medical Center -Indian Rocks close to Indian Rocks Beach.
Our campuses provide exceptional care to our patients through a variety of our service lines such as Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Services, Behavioral Medicine, Bariatric/Surgical Weight Loss care at the Florida Bariatric Centers, Breast Healthcare at the Florida Breast Institute, Clinical Research, Occupational Health, Hepatobiliary Center, Imaging and Diagnostic Services, Knee Care at the Florida Knee and Orthopedic Pavilion - 10th Anniversary, Outpatient and Inpatient Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, Robotic Surgery, Sports Injury care at the Florida Sports Medicine Center, Sleep Disorders Care, Wound Care and Spine and Neurological Care at the Florida Spine & Neuro Center.
As a progressive and thriving facility, Largo Medical Center is committed to launching service lines that align themselves with the needs of the community. Our newest example of this commitment is seen through the opening of our Transplant Institute of Florida, the first Transplant Institute in Pinellas County. With a passion for quality, and a commitment to growth for our hospital and our employees, Largo Medical Center creates a culture of compassion and service excellence for patients and employees alike.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS Certification through the American Heart Association
- Current AHA ACLS PALS/ENPC certifications preferred - required within 6 months of hire
- TNCC and NIHSS certifications preferred
- National ED RN Certification (CEN) preferred
- One year previous experience in an ED setting preferred
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Keywords: Largo Medical Center, Largo , Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Department - Evenings, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!