Registered Nurse RN Endoscopy PRN
Company: HCA Florida Largo Hospital
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to be appreciated daily? Our
nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for
patients. At HCA Florida Largo Hospital our nurses set us apart
from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered
Nurse RN Endoscopy PRN to join our healthcare family.BenefitsHCA
Florida Largo Hospital, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
At HCA Florida Largo Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We
know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to
create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is
your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our
Registered Nurse RN Endoscopy PRN opportunity.Job Summary and
QualificationsSeeking a Registered Nurse to join our Endoscopy
Team. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients
receive high quality, efficient care in a procedural environment.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. Apply online today!
What you will do in this role: -
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of
Endoscopy patients pre, intra and post procedure.
- You will assist physicians in operative procedures.
- You will maintain and review patients' records including
posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician
orders -What qualifications you will need:
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance
with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact
license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required
within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Prior Endoscopy nursing experience highly preferred.
- National specialty board certification required within 6 months
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skillsThis
role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).HCA Florida Largo Hospital is a
425 bed teaching hospital. We are located in Largo, FL and offer a
coastal lifestyle. We have served the community since 1978. Our
hospital offers a broad range of medical services. We have expanded
our services in medicine and technology for our growing community
needs. We have received the gold seal from the Joint Commission.
Our heart and stroke care has received quality accolades from the
American Heart Association. We are a leader in providing equality
in healthcare. We are more than a provider of medical excellence
and take our mission statement seriously. We hope you'll consider
our careers at HCA Florida Largo Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been
recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies - by the
Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. -"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the
patient's family first, and the really great institutions will
provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the
individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join a family that cares about every
stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our
Registered Nurse RN Endoscopy PRN opening. -Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Florida Largo Hospital, Largo , Registered Nurse RN Endoscopy PRN, Healthcare , Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...